These are some things that are on the horizon for Formulate:
- Meta Information. The idea is that you can attach information to anything (e.g., a form or a field). One use case would be to mark certain fields as belonging to particular groups (e.g., to style fields differently).
- SQL Persistence. In addition to the current JSON file system persistence, there will eventually be persistence to SQL Server.
- Field Comparison Validation. Once implemented, this can be used to ensure that two fields match (e.g., for a password confirmation field).
- Export / Import. While it is possible to copy forms from the file system already, the ability to do so from the UI will eventually be added.
- Angular 2 Template. In addition to the AngularJS 1.x template, we are hoping to have an Angular 2.x template in early 2017.
- Various Enhancements. You can see a few more planned enhancements here: Formulate Enhancements.